Sunday 19 May 2013

Chhanda conquer Mount Everest

Chanda Gayen  




My Fluted Summit team members
Chanda in blue feather Jacket at the summit of Expedition to Mt Fluted
Today is really proudest day for all of us specially me because it was me when Chanda came to Institute to do basic rock climbing course at Susunia and I was her instructor. Its golden day for our Institute as she became the first member from our institute to climb mighty Mount Everest and third from West Bengal.
We all are eagerly waiting for her safe return.
Very soon this blog will publish her full story of Mt Everest conquer with photographs.
 
Rajesh Shaw.
18th March 2013     

1 comment :

  1. You are an Inspiration Chanda Di!
    I feel proud that she was my first Instructor at Susunia for my basic rock climbing course.

    ReplyDelete