Sunday 7 April 2013

Every climbers dream to summit Everest.

Chhanda's endeavor for Mt Everest
 

Chhanda Gayen picture during Mt Fluted Expedition
Chhanda Gayen during Mt Fluted Expedition

I still remember the Day when little Chhanda came to The Institute of Exploration to join our Basic Rock Climbing Course at Susunia. She was very shy and very eager to know basic of climbing. During her training under me she always wanted to go first among other trainees. She never missed any opportunities to try her hand in adventure while I was practicing sports climbing at Salt lake stadium(I used to go there every Saturday and Sunday) one day she came to meet me there and shown her desire to learn it. She is adventurous, courageous and always ready to take risk.
I feel really very happy and proud for her I wish her all the best for her endeavor to conquer mighty Everest.



Expedition top Gangotri I
At the summit of Gangotri I
Chhanda 2nd from left With the team of Gangotri I

Chhanda Gayen in her TentSummit picture of Gangotri I
At the summit of Gangotri I




Expedition to Mt Fluted
Team of Expedition to Mt Fluted










 

2 comments :